Microtronix Acceptable Use Policy
Microtronix strictly enforces compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to maintain your website in full compliance with the terms set forth below and their spirit. As to Microtronix Resellers, you further agree to implement and enforce standards that are at least as strict as the provisions set forth herein with any customer account that you maintain. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension and termination of your account at the sole option of Microtronix.
- You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- You agree not to take any action which threatens, encourages or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not to take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not use your account to or otherwise knowingly or otherwise permit the violation any provision of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM ACT) including the following:
- a. False or Misleading Header Information
- b. Deceptive Subject Lines
- c. Failure to Provide an Opt-Out Method
- d. Failure to Identify the Message as an Advertisement
- e. Failure to Include a Physical Postal Address
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum. Microtronix shall make the sole determination of what is “Inappropriate”.
- You shall not use your account to host pornographic content.
- You agree not to provide or attempt any unauthorized access to any Microtronix website or the website of any Microtronix customer.
- You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express consent. You shall maintain records of any such consent throughout the term of any agreement that you have with Microtronix and for three years thereafter.
- You agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the Microtronix server structure.
- You agree that the Microtronix servers including the space occupied by your account is and remains the property of Microtronix. Your limited license to use the service is not subject to lease, sublease or any other sharing or transfer without the specific, express consent of Microtronix. You may not make your account (including but not limited to web space, email accounts, bandwidth, storage space, or reseller rights) available to any third party in any way, including but not limited to the use of Sub Domains, Add-on Domains, Sub Directories, or by any other means.
- You agree not to run a banner exchange, free adult tgp (thumbnail gallery post) and free adult image galleries on your website. You understand and agree that shared server space is for business and personal website operations purposes only and not for unrelated data storage.
- You agree not to utilize "circular popups", "multiple popups" or any redirect, link or referral which creates an offensive or unpleasant user experience.
- You agree not to abuse whether verbally or physically or whether in person, via email or telephone or otherwise (a) any other customer of Microtronix (b) any reseller of Microtronix (c) any other person or (d) any employee or contractor of Microtronix.
- You agree that Microtronix will make the sole determination of any whether this policy has been violated. This policy may be amended by Microtronix at any time without notice to you by posting the new policy in this location. Such new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.
- You agree that you will not abuse our shared hosting servers with excessive MySQL queries to un-optimized tables, HTTP requests in excess of 10,000 a day to any one account or any other action that is harmfull and/or abusive to the server. These terms are not limited to the above stated amounts, but anything Microtronix deams harmful to our shared hosting environment or other clients accounts. Upon catching any site spamming our servers with requests or causing harm to our servers in excessive ammounts as stated above we reserve the right to immediate termination or suspension of the account in question without prior notice. It is your responsability to monitor your account at all times.
- Microtronix does not allot Viruses or Malware to be hosted on any of our network's. We daily scan all our shared and backup server's for viruses or malware, on these two service's if they are found the account will be suspended until we receive response from the client and the file's in question are removed. On our VPS server's and dedicated server's we use various web based service's that check for these type's of file's. If they are detected the client is asked to remove them, failure to do so in allotted time frame will result in suspension of server and possible removal of server and service termination. Microtronix reserve's this right to keep our network safe and free from viruses and malware.
© 2013 Microtronix All Rights Reserved.